Thursday, January 24, 2013

Interesting details!

Wow, it's been almost 2 1/2 years since my last post.   Life got busy, life changed, and I completely forgot my plans to blog. 

My new goal is to blog at least once a week.   I'm excited to have a place to document our lives, and it's always fun to read back on the past.   I think that Facebook became that place at one point, but  I am kinda over that.  While I still check in on Facebook, I'm not so much inclined to share all of the details there.   I always feel a bit of sadness for those people who have hourly updates, day after day, on Facebook, of what they are doing, what they are thinking, every trivial thing going on.  About a year ago, I decided to cut back on my Facebook.   I still post there, mostly pics of my children, for extended family, but this blog will be my "record", I've decided.   Not to keep the whole world updated on the trivial details, but to keep a journal, of sorts, of the interesting details.

My newest interesting detail:  I have been selected to be a part of the Mosiacs Review team.  So super excited about this! I'll be receiving, using, and reviewing various products that relate not only to homeschooling, but also parenthood, humanhood, and general products used in life.   I'll be posting my reviews here.    Check back for the first review, coming soon!  Details will be interesting!!

No comments: