Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun things are happening!

We completed our second week, and things are going well.   We worked out some schedule kinks, and the boys are enjoying having their own workspace to call their own.

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Max working on his math.

Cooper working on some Logic puzzles.

A rare quiet moment.  Each boy diligently working on their assigment.  Love it!!

Max picking out his sticker for doing well on his handwriting.  What 5 year old doesn't love a sticker!?!

Max making the cake part of our World Cake.

Cooper putting the "ocean frosting" on our World Cake.

Chandler adding the continents, made from marshmallow fondant, to our World Cake.

World Cake, yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kam!

Looks like your year is off to a great start! We'll do ECC for the first time next year...so excited!

Just stopping by to let you know Homeschool Highlights in MFW will start next Thursday. Hope you can join us!


Kathi & Kattie

Guidelines for Homeschool Highlights in MFW:
http://6arrows.blogspot.com/p/homeschool-highlights-in-my-fathers.html

Kattie said...

Hi! I am stopping by from the MFW Blogroll and co-hosting the My Father's World Homeschool Highlights this school year with Kathi @ A Heart Like Water. This is where MFW families connect weekly, or as often as you like, to share what we are doing in our schools. The first one is Aug 25, the info is on my blog. I hope you join us!

Kattie
http://2ladybugsandalizard.blogspot.com/

ps: I love your school area!! We are exploring ECC too, I hope you have a great year!